Sunday, July 15, 2007

I HATE SKYPE


the @**(*@#$#$#$!!!!!!!!

that's what I feel like right now. I need to change my plane ticket home ASAP, but I couldn't do it till recently because I didn't have the money to pay for it. So I got up at 6, stumbled down the stairs to where the wireless grows like weeds and began to Skype my way to STA's online directory. oh STA... After a combined thirty minutes of that tinny pre-recorded Ace-of-Base beachy purgatory, during which I slipped in and out of blessed unconsciousness, "This is Esmeralda, How can I help you?" finally broke through, dangling a lifeline that could pull me out of this ticket-buying, blackout-date, I-saw-the-sign confusion if only I can give her my "hello"....!

wh-wh-whiiiii-whiwhiwhiwchh chch I-iIiI- co-couldn--couuu-cou--llddd dnt fffor tww-wo ooo-o hou-hou-houu-rr-hoursss

::teeth clench::

there is currently a typhoon swirlin' round the palm trees and vending machines here. Stephen can blame circumstance on it, given that he unknowingly chose this weekend to visit Hiroshima (Stephen-chan! Are you okaaay? Akiko-san would say with a grin). Skype has no such excuse.

No comments: