Saturday, June 23, 2007

sex, drugs and rock n' roll... minus the drugs... and the rock n' roll? (june 14 -17)

had another marathon fashion club meeting this past thursday, and the topics were sanctuary and territory. thankfully, I was not the only one who didn't understand how the presenter planned to parlay territory as a concept into actual design... anyway, afterwards I took the train home with some of the guys, and of course, talk deteriorated into ero-convo. It's hard to keep a straight face when people are trying to teach you SM language, or showing you pictures of questionable "art" on their cell phones, or matter-of-factly saying what body parts they love about their girlfriends.

btw, my professor and I have come to see that I am not going to be able to get good data in time for my Japanese masculinity project just by observing the fashion club, so I'm switching to straight up interviews with all the guys I can trick into doing it.

For now, though, all I could handle this week was Guitar Ensemble. I've been skipping a lot of practices (three hours on a Saturday is rough, man) lately, but I guess I chose the right time to feel guilty because the Spring Concert was this Saturday! I am a beginner's beginner, but they were nice enough to let me participate, and so I've been at extra practices every other day this week working on the song they've got me doing.


yay
shinjuku imperial gardens from the music hall, and my photography skillz

No comments: